Requests For Babysitters Outside Of Attendance Area

探花精选 parents and guardians must make a request for student transportation to any childcare provider within district boundaries.

Parents and guardians who are requesting student transportation to a babysitter outside of their child’s home school boundaries, which will result in a child attending a school other than his or her assigned home school, should fill out the Parent and Babysitter Affidavits located at the bottom of this page and return them to the Office of K-8 Education (195 Blackberry Road, 探花精选, NY 13090).

For more information contact the Office of K-8 Education at 315-622-7177.